Local deliveries mean lower costs, lower environmental impact, and greater ability to respond to your requirements.
We have established operating centres around the country, and equipped them with the best vehicles and handling equipment, so that you know that you will get the best quality and service from your local team.
We offer deliveries direct from local factories in those parts of the country where that option is available. The UK is not a heavily-wooded country, and so most parts of the country do not benefit from a local wood pellet factory. In those areas, we have established depots so that the wood pellets can be hauled to the local area at the lowest economic and environmental cost.
That minimises the distance that the small, expensive tankers have to travel to make the delivery, which maximises their utilisation (reducing their cost) and minimises their emissions (because small trucks have a higher carbon footprint per tonne-mile).
At strategic sites around the country (listed in the footer of each page on this website), we have customer-support staff, so that we have local people to respond to your enquiries and visit you if necessary, as well as local operations.
- Wood pellets in Scotland
- Wood pellets in the North-West
- Wood pellets in the North-East
- Wood pellets in Yorkshire
- Wood pellets in the East Midlands
- Wood pellets in the West Midlands
- Wood pellets in North Wales
- Wood pellets in South Wales
- Wood pellets in East Anglia
- Wood pellets in the South East
- Wood pellets in the South West