Please click on a link below to download the relevant document.
- An introduction to wood pellets
- The advantages of wood pellets
- Design Guide
- Pellet quality
- Depots and distribution
- Facts & Figures on our global and national energy systems.*
- Introduction to DELOX fuel management system for pellet stores
- Recommendations for storage of wood pellets.
- New customer account form, to apply to open an account with Forever Fuels for blown deliveries. It should be accompanied by the Handover Certificate from your installer. If you don't have it, you can download a blank copy here, and ask your installer to help complete it. Bag customers should use our online shop.
- Your boiler may need to be turned off for pellet deliveries. Unless you have written to us to confirm that it does not need to be turned off, we will need to know whether it has been turned off or does not need to be turned off for each delivery. You can download this sheet of slips to print off, fill out, and give/leave for our driver.
- Advice on maintenance of your system that you should carry out in summer
* The reverse of this sheet is based on the national energy flowchart, produced by BERR and National Statistics, which can be downloaded in higher resolution and with supporting information from this page on BERR's website. Much of the data for the rest of this sheet are available from two essential publications for those interested in our energy systems: the International Energy Agency's Key World Energy Statistics 2008, and BP's Statistical Review of World Energy 2008. The World Nuclear Association's "Red Book" (Uranium: Resources, Production and Demand) is the most authoritative source for information on nuclear resources and consumption (although presented from a pro-nuclear perspective), but unfortunately is not available for free download like the previous statistical information. But a fair amount of information is available from the WNA's website, such as on this page. The data on biomass are drawn mostly from a study by Dr Kinya Sakanishi of the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science & Technology, Japan.
- WHA seminar 2015 (cancelled) on Maintaining fuel quality: Understanding the ENplus Handbook & Storage Guide (Bruno Prior)
- WHA seminar 2015 on Biomass installation quality - bridging the gap between fuel and equipment: Storage and handling of wood pellets (Bruno Prior)
- Argus Biomass Trading 2015: Developments in Pellet Distribution Models in the Heat Sector (Bruno Prior)
- European Pellets Conference, Wels, 2015: Wood pellet heating in the UK: market and policy update (Bruno Prior)
- Greenbuild/Ignition 2014: Biomass Procurement (Claire Hoyles)
- EBEC 2012: Practical recommendations for wood pellet handling and storage (Emma Logan)
- EBEC 2012: How renewable heat has been delivered in various countries - What policies have worked and where? (Bruno Prior)